awokpenyu

@ awokpenyu.photography (JM0584257-H)

Happy Eid Mubarrak 1430H

Salam Aidil Firtri 1430H Still not to late for me to wish all readers a Happy Eid Mubarrak. This year festive holiday I went back to my hometown Besut, Kelantan :D It was a great traveling that took 17hours of my life on road to reach my destination. Hahaha.. there was a lot of malingering. My wife and I depart at 2200Hrs on 18th September. We took several pit stop taking photos, having breaks, sleeping etc. My back is killing me !! I wish I could stay longer but unfortunately we have to leave. Hmm.. Hey for those who still at 'Kampung' and yet to travel back, have a safe journey and drive wisely. Daa.. Spread your love in this holy month of Syawal...visit your friends and family.. Dont forget to bring a long your favorite bread. When you get caught up in Jem; spread it on and eat !! :D ... last but not least, watch your head don't get stuck to your car steering. Stop when you feel tired/sleepy. Avoid accident OK!